MMO) about the patch notes and the view of the new Tier armor. I'm not a really big fan of the T15 pally set. It lacks, um...well it lacks, I'll leave it at that, although the yellow looks better than the other two colors.
To be fair, I'm never a really big fan when I see a picture of them, but live and around town they look much better. Season 13 armor set is viewable too but that is horrid and I won't waste your time linking that.
I'll hit on the highlights for the upcoming info so far:
- We get another faction and quest area.
- New raid with 12 normal bosses and a heroic only.
- World bosses will spawn faster and we have a new one incoming.
- Warlocks now FINALLY (um, we will see about this) get green flames! Really, its only been around for 4 years but now you can have it too.
- New player models.
- PVP JC only gems.
- Farm changes-
- Buy the farm - You are able to purchase your farm from Yoon which makes your farm an inn essentially and you will also receive orders to gain rep with the faction that places that order.
- You can purchase a seed bag that allows you to plant 4 at a time.
- Special crops yield has been increased.
- When you master plow virmen will pop up stunned and at 30% health.
- Wild crops will be LESS!
Paladin changes- (sources)
- Hand of Purity now reduces all incoming damage by 10% in addition to its other effects.
- Eternal Flame periodic heal now provides 100% more healing when self-cast.
- Judgment now costs 5% of base mana.
- The base damage of Consecration has been increased by 789%, and it now scales less efficiently with attack power by approximately 11%.