Every day new info comes in about MoP out of the Beta people. I haven't seen anything really worth mentioning. What makes me the authority? Well I'm not in Beta so I'm not to concerned about a quest not working right now or what the abilities of every class in game since so much is going to change before the game goes live. I'm trying to hit on the important stuff, so if there is something you would like to see more of, please let me know.
The MoP MAP -
A few minor updates to the Paladin class have been changed too:
- Blessing of Kings had a tooltip error corrected: Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 5%.
- Blessing of Might had a tooltip error corrected: Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing mastery by 3,500.
- Holy Light now costs 14% of Base Mana, down from 16%.
- Holy Shock now costs 16% of Base Mana, down from 18%.
- Mastery: Divine Bulwark now increases the damage reduction of your Shield of the Righteous by 8% (was 10%), adds 8% (was 10%) to your Bastion of Glory, and increases your chance to block melee attacks by 8% (was 10%).
- Consecration damage reduced by 10%.
- Holy Wrath damage changed to (4,300.5 + 91% of SPH).
- Glyph of Exorcism now requires you to deal damage with Exorcism to get the damage reduction buff.