Sunday, February 26, 2012

The 1% club!

A few weeks back I posted a blog about a hunter soloing Algalon in 10 man. A few days after that MMO-Champion put up the numbers of who had completed and how low the total toon count that had actually cleared this fight in 10 and 25 man. I was pretty shocked to see it so low. This still is and will always (probably) be my greatest achievement I've done in game. Graph below shows more info.
(Source)




The reason it is so special to me is I put the run together, did this with a casual group of people who didn't live on the game, it was still a pretty relevant fight at the time (we were only the 7th group on our server to kill him) and none of us were over geared for it. Our GS was around the 240 range. None of us had heroic ToC gear. On top of that we did it the first night we faced him, last time we pulled.

This was a memorable fight, most of the people don't play the game any longer but of SWC rocked this fight and became 1% ers.

Any memorable fights you've got stored in the memory bank?

No comments:

Post a Comment