Saturday, January 12, 2013

Too Late, so Sorry!

This is not the 1st time this has happened to me, and I'm guessing it won't be the last time either. Looking back it happens far to often so maybe I should just get more posts out when I get the, "Hey that would be a great blog post".  More about that later.

Almost immediately after I posted my last thoughts last night, I ran into the info about Blizzard giving close to $2.5 Million the Red Cross for their Super storm Sandy relief effort. I think that is just amazing. I actually went and bought the pet for that purpose and blogged about it. Here is the complete story here ~ The Cinder Kitty ! (source)



Why didn't I post it, well, I was on the tired side and wanted to get into an LFR, and I must say, it was a very productive night for me in WOW. I finally after about 4 years got my Amani Battle Bear. I narrowly lost it in TBC and really never gave it a serious go in Cata when it was fresh.

After doing some browsing, I seen a story of a level 80, yes I said 80, who was soloing MSV (certain bosses) In this video and MMO-Champion thread. Blizzard has fixed the issues that allowed him to use the coding mechanics to do this. Good on the chap for completing this, it really is (armory) a breath of fresh air after posting about my "major" issue I had in my last post.

Well, to make a long story short, I ran into a video that talks about EVERYTHING I wanted to mention, so I was beat to the punch by maybe the most adorable person in WOW. The one and only Panser Smash. So Panser, please forgive me for sharing your info and giving you pub in my writings, but you are always entertaining and sure to put a smile on everyone's face when doing your videos. Thanks for what you do. All the info was spot on (aside from the 12 man raid oops!) and I was just a bit too late. I'd love to continue talking about what is already out there or I could just post the YOUTUBE video that is already made. So please check the video out and I'm sure she would want you to subscribe to her channel.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment