Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Make gold a different way.

I used to do this all the time. I guess with the ton of dailies and other ways in game to make gold now. I was  making my rounds on the gold strat sites and this one rang a bell. Anaalius's blog gave me motivation to do this again.


I went and seen my old friend here and a ton of others, making my way around Outland's vendor getting cooking recipes, crafting plans and pets. All in all I spent 40 mins and 239g.

Its been 5 days now and everything has sold. I made over 450g and didn't do much but go reminisce about the days in TBC and what fun I had in the spot I was buying from. Next week I may do the same thing.

Yes there are faster ways to turn gold over playing the AH at this stage in Wrath but this is a fun and interesting way to enjoy a part of the game I miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment