Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tanking Adventures 73

Stats for level 73
Instances entered: 95
Damage taken: 20,007,735
Deaths: 42
Health: 14,533
Def: 484

It was a fast level. It felt like it took forever but it was fast. As you can see I tanked alot by the damage I took and the 5 mans entered. I finished up the quests from the Wrathgate area, got to revered with Valiance Expedition. I can buy the shield now but...its a level 78 which really does me no good.

I ran nexus alot, which is getting boring. Most of Wrath is to be honest. This has been fun so I'm ok I guess. I found a group on my realm or a couple people anyway and I ran about 4 in a row where I had no health issues and in fact I don't seem to have many issues with healers making my health bar DING when it gets low. I have only been crit a few times and I try to make my avoidance count.

The last group I ran with before I hit level 74 was bad, really bad. Not bad players but new! They didn't do anything right and made me and the healers job a tad harder. It wasn't something that can't be overcome but playing with people like this make you appreciate the good or let me rephrase that, smarter players.

I got three upgrades as I leveled to 74, all of them crafted and it only cost me 25g for tip. I got the Tempered Saronite Belt , the Tempered Saronite Legplates and the Jade Ring of Slaying I put a perfect cut 14 def gem in the slot. All of them were a big upgrade.

On a side note, if anyone can tell me how to ling a viewable drop down item instead of a redirect that would be awesome. I tried but can't seem to figure it out.

Looking for banner help as well, so if you can help me with either of the two, shoot me an email at Judgingchasey@gmail.com

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment