Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tanking adventures 8-1

Well, as I said earlier, I'd be posting from time to time about leveling my other pally and my DK miner. I'm tanking w/them both to level.
The DK,
I'm level 70 with her. I'm kinda stuck in UK, which is cool. I like UK. I've done it about 10 times. A few were bad groups and yesterdays takes the cake. On the 1st boss, he tomb'd me (the tank) 3 times and actually rez'd his mobs 4 times. I've never, even in TBC gear my first time thru there seen that many rez's. I was doing the most damage and DPS. There was a lvl 71 mage in there. That was shocking to me. We never got past the second boss, the healer didn't heal himself, ever! we wiped 3 times and the group kinda split.
The second time thru, I had a better group. Shammy heals, me, a mage, a rogue and a Boomchicken.
The boom was crazy w/AOE and it took some skill to hold aggro. I did ask he hold off a second before going crazy. He did good! He only pulled 1 time after I asked him to hold back. Not bad. I did die 3 times due to lack of heals. LOL but all in all it was ok. The last boss in UK was...um bad, I died on p2 and they were able to burn him down. Then the healer didn't rez and left group. That was a head scratcher. The druid did tell me I did good, he said "I usually die alot, you haven't let me" LOL.
The lil Pally-
I'm currently lvl 36 so I'm in SM Lib most of the time.
1st group was a dual boxer or actually a 4 boxer. It was kinda creepy but we got thru it. They were all druids, so they were either drinking for mana, healing, dps'n or looting. At the same time. I died once due to late hots. Oh ya, when I got hotted, I got four sets.
2nd group, no issues. Fast run and the epic ring fell. I asked (due to stam) if anyone minded me taking it. No on did. I got to say, a low level pally is not fun to play. Auto attack, exorcism and judgements. I can understand why people don't learn them well til late. Yes its simple but you are pretty high level or in the tree before you get cool attacks.
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment